We’ll Help You Train Your Puppy At Home
Training benefits every puppy. But not every owner can commit to a six-week class. Demanding schedules, family obligations, and vacations can result in missed sessions, and missed training. Since puppies learn so much so quickly, every week counts.
The Puppy Ladies are proud to offer private dog training classes:
- We work with your schedule. No more missed classes!
- All the benefits of puppy class in the comfort of your own home.
- One-on-one attention from a puppy specialist.
- Training tuned to your puppy’s unique pace and learning style.
I can’t say enough about the valuable lessons we received from the Puppy Ladies.
– Ginny Colie, Tallahasse, FL
Private Puppy Training:
For: Puppies 8-20 weeks old
Length: Three hours divided into two sessions
Cost: $375 for five one-hour sessions (includes the book The Puppy Primer by Patricia McConnell and Brenda Scidmore)
Options: In your home or at our location
Prerequisites (necessary for training at our location only): Current on DHPP vaccine and a negative fecal test
What we cover: Sit, come, impulse control, drop it, and loose leash walk * Help with house training, chew training, barking, and prevention of behavior problems
Ready to get started? Just send us an email.
- Training Classes – Group classes led by certified trainers
- Basic commands (sit, down, stay, etc.) – Help with housetraining, biting, and more
- Supervised group play sessions
- Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced classes
Click here for more in